You may send your counseling request to the Student Counseling Center by e-mail or call us by phone under +49 40 428 78-2232.
Due to the current situation of the pandemic, we will offer face-to-face appointments for the Infothek consultation hours (for TUHH students only) again from February 15, 2021 at the earliest.
If necessary, appointments can be arranged for individual consultation via phone oder videotelephony (BigBlueButton).
Student Counseling Center
The Student Counseling Center offers students information, orientation and advice on their studies (also in English language). Students may refer to the Student Counseling Center in case of personal matters or problems as well as with study-related questions.
It holds customized study advisory sessions in the form of group or individual appointments and also provides psychological counseling. The individual counseling sessions are also available in English language.
Furthermore, it offers StartING@TUHH, a tutor-supported program to help students settle in to their studies at TUHH. With the program FinishING the Student Counseling Center also supports students on their way to successful graduation, with offers like information events, workshops and individual coaching.
Do contact us. We’re here to help.
Your Team of the Student Counseling Center
Here you will find the current flyer of the Ctudent Counseling Center
- Relief services in cases of crisis outside our consultation hours
- Information events on studying
- Subject specific counselors for Bachelor, Master and Diplom Degree Programs
- Writing Consultation: counseling on the management of writing projects
- Counseling regarding doubts of study and alternatives
- Social Counseling Services of the Hamburg Studierendenwerk
- KISS - Contact and Information Centers for self-help groups in Hamburg
- Counseling by the Family Support Center of TUHH
- Information and Guidance by the TUHH Student Union (AStA)
- Information and Guidance by the Departmental Student Organisations at TUHH (FSR)