Exchange Programs @ TUHH
Within the framework of TUHH exchange programmes, students from partner universities abroad, can spend a study period of one to two semester at the TUHH.
As an exchange student, you can take part in our regular study program or work on your individual project work.
Preparing your exchange stay at TUHH
Why Hamburg University of Technology? Watch the videos made by our international students!
2. Check the TUHH Study packages with the selection of courses taught in English!
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Mathematics
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Management Science and Technology
- School of Process and Chemical Engineering
3. Are you meeting the language requirements for exchange studies at TUHH?
- For courses taught in English: Level B2
- For courses taught in German: Level B1
- For working on your Master Thesis: no language test required
- More information about language requirements can be found here
4. Get nominated by the International Office of your home university and start your online application. Read - How to apply- and get started.
The application period for TUHH exchange studies are: 27 April -15 June for each winter semester and 27 October-15 December for each summer semester.