Study @ TUHH in an exchange program!
Develope your skills, be part of the TUHH cross-cultural network and have fun!
Within the framework of our exchange programmes, student from partner universities can spend a study period of one to two semesters at the TUHH.
As an exchange student, you can take part in our regular study program or work on your individual project work.
Why Hamburg University of Technology? Watch the videos made by incoming exchange students!
Preparing your exchange stay at TUHH
2. Check the TUHH Study packages with selection of courses taught in English!
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Mathematics
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Management Science and Technology
- School of Process and Chemical Engineering
3. Are you meeting the language requirements for exchange studies at TUHH?
- For courses taught in English: Level B2 (CEFR- TOEFL, IELTS)
- For courses taught in German: Level B1 (Test DAF)
- For completion of Master Thesis work: no language test required
4. Get nominated by the International Office of your home university and start your online application. Read detailed information- How to apply- and start your online application.
5. The application deadlines for TUHH exchange studies are: 15 June for the winter semester and 15 December for the summer semester.