Visa, Insurance and Travel Information

Please make sure that your insurance will cover all your health expenses during your stay abroad. After you have received your admission from the host university, be sure you apply for a student visa in time.

Inform yourself about the current political situation of your host country. The German foreign office has a website with travel warnings and advises for countries worldwide including a travel app. You should register with the German embassy in your host country to be on a crisis prevention list.