Strategic Use of Chat Bots in Cyber Security
Description of the company
Deloitte has more than 263,900 professionals at member firms delivering services in audit & assurance, tax, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and related services in more than 150 countries and territories. Revenues for fiscal year 2017 were US$38.8 billion. In our global business environment, the risk of cyber-attacks is increasing. Therefore, Deloitte Cyber Risk helps organizations to address these threats, minimizing risk while optimizing new business opportunities.
Chatbots are computer programs or artificial intelligence (AI) that can take over the conversation by using either audio or text. With more and more services online, Chatbots often replace human support agents as one use-case where they take over the initial contact and solving of simple problems.
The cyber security management of a global acting customer is often contacted by the employees for clarification and support on cybersecurity topics. Can Chat Bots or AIs be used, to support the cybersecurity management by pre-evaluating and solving these requests, for example by interviewing the user to gain important insights, or by using AI to answer common security-related questions by automatically creating the right connections between different topics, responsible personnel, or company internal regulations?
Aims of the project
With this project, the use of Chat Bots for supporting the cybersecurity management should be evaluated. In addition, the use of advanced technologies, like Deep Learning, shall be analyzed to evaluate, if and how Chatbots can be optimized.
· Identify and evaluate possible use cases for Chat Bots in cybersecurity management
· Analyze currently available tools and their capabilities
· Propose a strategy for the use of Chat Bots/AI in the cybersecurity
Bachelor and Master Students with strong interest in Cyber Security and AI.
Please reserve these dates:
- 17 October: Information event with te companies, from 10am to 12pm, mainbuilding A; LuK
- 24 October: Kick-off event, from 2pm to 6pm (obligatory attendance)
- 27 October and 3 November: Project management course, full day (obligatory attendance)
- Order clarification meeting, Friday, 02.11., 13:00 Uhr - 14:30 Uhr, Deloitte, Dammtorstr. 12, 20354 Hamburg