Description of the company
Vivere GmbH is one of the fastest growing FMCG startup based out of Hamburg. At Vivere, products are developed by bridging data and technology, thereby fulfilling the demands and expectations of the modern consumer. The company produces a wide range of products most of which are eco-friendly, organic and vegan. Some of the product ranges include:
- Cleaning supplies
- Gardening supplies
- Skincare and beauty products
- Dietary and nutritional supplements
- Pet care products (For dogs, cats and horses)
- Fragrance-based products (Room fresheners, car fresheners, etc)
The company is currently working on developing products in the category of creams, lotions, gels, shampoos and balms. In order to tackle the issue of dispensing these products into specific containers the company requires appropriate machinery. Hence, there is a need for an ambitious, innovative and inter-disciplinary project team that can optimize and develop a prototype for this purpose.
To build an inexpensive, simple prototype of an automatic or semi-automatic pilot scale filling machine that will be used for accurately dispensing highly viscous fluids such as oils, lotions, shampoos or creams.
Areas of responsibility
- Preparation of circuit diagrams for the prototype
- Planning and listing the necessary hardware and software for realization of the prototype
- Conception and implementation (including hardware construction and software programming)
- Validation of the prototype in the test environment
- Project management (including time and budget planning)
Future Scope for students
Upon completion of the project, one or two students in the team may be offered an internship with the company.
Students and graduates with backgrounds in any of the following fields are preferred for this project:
Mechanical engineering and Management, Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Bioprocess Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Programming and Prototyping.
Please reserve these dates: Fishing for Experience Termine