Other opportunities to gain practical experience in Germany and abroad
Internships and trainee programmes
The TUHH Career Center will help you to find an internship position.
We always display information about the latest internships, topics for dissertations and positions for working students on the Career Center noticeboards in the east wing of the main building (A) on the first floor (close to the student classrooms).
For internships abroad please talk to Sarah Neumann in the International Office. There are also regular information events on this subject.
Other links to various internship and trainee programmes as well as career entry in Germany and abroad:
- Think Pacific is offering 150 fully funded places for the Fiji remote internship program taking place between November 2020 and February 2021. Applications Close: 10:00 AM GMT on 26th October
- RISE Worldwide (Research Internships in Science and Engineering world-wide): Rise Worldwide
- TUHH internship programme: TUHH-PraxisPlus
- IAESTE LC Hamburg: The International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience, IAESTE for short, enables foreign and German engineering and natural science students, as well as those enrolled to study agriculture and forestry, to spend several months on placement in a new cultural environment.
- Worldwide internship exchanges courtesy of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Internship between Bachelor’s and Master’s: www.quarterly-crossing.de
- Internships in Great Britain (European Student Placement Agency UK)
- Internships and voluntary service in South America
- Internships in India
- Internships in India KOPRA.org
- Internships in China (COTRI)
- Make use of the versatility offered by “Europass”, because “Europe is waiting”. For additional information, please refer to the website of the National Europass Centre.
- The Centre for International Migration and Development (CIM) gives targeted support for the professional integration of graduates and experienced professionals, who gained a professional qualification in Germany and are interested in returning to their homes in developing countries, emerging markets and transition countries.
- Download a free copy of an e-book about “Internships abroad” here!
CEO for one Month
This programme gives you the opportunity to work with an international CEO for one month. Further information about this programme you can find here.