THE NEW PROGRAMME
Cities and Sustainability
- A two-year fulltime (120 ECTS) European Master Programme for degree-holders in Environmental Studies and related areas.
- A Joint program of four top European Universities: Technische Universität Hamburg-Harburg (TUHH), Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), Universidade de Aveiro (UA), Aalborg Universitet (AAU).
- Different scientific orientations, with a strong intercultural component.
- ERASMUS MUNDUS scholarships from the European Union
- Well organised staff and student mobility.
- A unique social and learning experience with an inherent change of perspective that will give you the leading edge in the employment Market.
- Interdisciplinary Master in Environmental Studies
JEMES is strongly interdisciplinary, integrating course units delivered by academic staff from all four partner universities and leading guest scholars.