IWWG proudly presents the second call for the IWWG-award ‘Waste Vision 2100’. Application deadline extended to 15th June 2021.
The president of the IWWG, Evangelos Gidarakos, participated at the 2021 P4G Seoul Summit on Green Growth and Global Targets 2030.
Waste Processing Technology and Waste Management at the Montanuniversitaet Leoben (Austria) offers a senior scientist position.
7th International Conference on Industrial and Hazardous Waste Management
July 27-30, 2021. Chania, Crete, Greece Website
18th International Waste Management and Landfill Symposium, 11 - 15 October 2021, Santa Margherita di Pula, Cagliari, Italy. Website
The IWWG Regional Branch for Russia and NIS is co-organizing the V International Scientific Conference "From Waste Management to Resource Recovery" to be held 2-3 Dec. 2021 in Perm, Russia.
11th Intercontinental Landfill Research Symposium
June 2022, Wilmington, NC, USA.Website
IWWG Discussion Board
On this page the IWWG has set-up a discussion board for its members. The general structure of the board is summarized by the following figure and includes Forums, Topics and Posts. A further subdivision is made into a publicly accessible part of the forum and a section reserved for IWWG members (login required). The latter includes an individual forum for each IWWG task group which is intended to be moderated by the accordant TG chair and used by the TG members. In the following, a brief introduction into the functionality of the board is provided:
- Any visitor of the website may read the messages posted by IWWG members under the discussion forum "IWWG" and its related topics.
- Following login, IWWG members may post messages under the IWWG forum and/or create new topics.
- IWWG members may read the different forums of the TG's.
- Each TG chair automatically becomes moderator of the specific TG forum. He/she may introduce new topics to the forum and provide TG members with discussion rights for the TG section.
- TG members may make use of their specific TG forum to contact one another, exchange information and communicate with the TG chair.